Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, which may include:
– Your Name
– Your Address (and any other additional delivery addresses)
– Telephone number (for production queries and delivery issues)
– Email address
– Other information necessary for processing your order such as credit/debit card payment is undertaken by PayPal UK.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
– I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
– as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
– if you have agreed to opt-in to our marketing communications we also use your information to contact you using the email you have provided about money saving offers, special promotions, new products and services which we think may be of interest to you.
– if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law
– as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:-
– Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform the delivery of my products to you..
– Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
– I will never sell your information to a third party
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
– Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
– Object: You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
– Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies do not collect personal data.
Like pretty much all website owners we have always operated cookies and visitors have had the benefit of using them. EU regulations now require us to inform you of what they are and give you the option to prohibit them if you wish. The word ‘cookie‘ includes things like ‘web beacons’ and ‘Flash cookies’ which serve similar functions. ‘Your computer’ includes anything connected to the internet including laptops, office machines, tablets, mobile phones and so on.
How to contact us:
Katherine Pentney, 9b Ardgowan Street, Paisley, PA2 6SX